Come and join in the fun!
Volunteering with Girlguiding Arun Valley Division is a great way to make a difference – you can help us create amazing opportunities for hundreds of girls!
Volunteering can make a real difference to your own life and the lives of those around you and with Girlguiding there are so many opportunities that you can take up, such as
- give regular help to assist uniformed leaders
- organising events
- keeping accounts
- helping with DIY at your local hall
- volunteer in our Division shop
- help promote guiding locally
- occasional or one-off help to share your activity or hobby with the girls
- one-off help as an extra adult on a day trip
- become a uniformed adult leader
starting from only one hour a week.
Whether you want to develop skills to support your career, help out to build your CV, aid your education or even if you are just simply passionate about helping girls fulfil their potential – by volunteering with us, you will work closely with girls and young women, offering them support and guidance at crucial stages in their lives.
We welcome volunteers of all backgrounds, cultures, faiths, ages, gender and abilities. See frequently asked questions for more information.