Rustington District Guide Hall is located behind the Woodlands Centre, Woodlands Avenue, Rustington, with the convenience of ample car parking, plus its own secure, fenced hard area. The hall provides easy access to the surrounding community green space and adjacent children’s playground, is 5-10 minutes’ walk from the local shops, and about 20-25 minutes’ walk from the beach.
This well-maintained building boasts:
- a separate entrance foyer
- a large, carpeted main hall
- modern fitted kitchen, with kitchen, fridge/freezer and two electric cookers
- well-equipped kitchen cupboards, with ample crockery, cutlery, glasses, saucepans and cookware
- toilet facilities with a shower and 3 sinks
- disabled access and dedicated toilet
- a separate committee room (to offer extra accommodation for uniformed group residentials only)
Residential Stays (for guiding and scouting groups only)
The hall is available for booking for residential stays during the school holiday periods or weekends. It is licenced to take up to a maximum of 16 children in the main hall, with a maximum of 4 adult leaders in the adjoining committee room.
Residential booking at this hall includes the use of the fully-equipped kitchen.
Please remember to inform your Division Residential Adviser of your intended stay in one of our halls, as well as the local Adviser for Girlguiding Arun Valley.
Are you looking for somewhere to hold a Children’s party?
£30 for 3 hrs (to include preparation and clearing up).
Plus £40 returnable deposit.